- Tio Pablo values your privacy and takes it very seriously.
- We will not share your personal information with any other third party and we will never disclose your email address or any other personal information to any third party , other than as detailed below.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights to access and correct the personal information you provide to us.If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please contact us.
- Whilst all care is taken to offer a secure system, we cannot provide a 100% guaranteed secure system. Please note, the information you provide is provided at your own risk.
1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://tiopablo.co.nz
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
2.3. Contact forms
- Contact form submissions are used solely for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
- We collect and store only the following information from people visiting our website that is automatically recognised: the date and time, the originating IP, the type of browser and operating system used, the URL of the referring page, the object requested, and the completion status of the request.
- People who visit our website remain anonymous as none of the data we collect is linked to any personal information. The information only allows us to work on any problems with our server, and look at the popularity of the pages on our website, so that we can continually improve our site.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
2.5. Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3. Who we share your data with
- Joining our mailing list is optional, although recommended. If you have signed up to our mailing list and would like to unsubscribe, simply email us at [email protected] with “Unsubscribe” in the subject area, and you will be removed immediately. Alternatively, all emails sent via Mailchimp also have an unsubscribe link in the footer.
- When visitors leave comments or product reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
4. How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
7. Our contact information
If you have any feedback or a complaint, please contact Faine Alexander at [email protected].
8. What we collect and store
8.1. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
8.2. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
8.4. When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
8.5. If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
8.6. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
9. Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
- No credit card details are kept by us for security reasons.
- We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
11. Summary of Your Rights Under the GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.